Internet of Things
Internet of Things (IoT) is the network of physical objects, devices, vehicles, buildings and other items which are embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and network connectivity, which enables these objects to collect and exchange data. I'm planning to use IoT to enhance my research activities, for example monitor water temperature in our fish tanks, collect field data and more.
- Noobs and Rasbian, silent install
- Download zip file from HERE
- Unzip the file, copy the folder "RECOVERY" in micro SD card
- Insert the micro SD card on RasPi and turn on the devise. Silent installation will automatcally start.
- Log in your RasPi using ssh. The username and password are default setting ("raspberry" and "pi"). You need to find the IP address of your RasPi somehow.
Projects, Instructions, and Codes
- How to SSH into your Raspberry Pi with a Mac and Ethernet Cable [Medium-Zheng Hao Tan]
- Raspberry Pi camera module, instruction [Raspberry Pi Org]
- Basic usage of raspivid [Raspberry Pi Org]
- The Quantified Fish: How My Aquarium Uses RasPi (Monitor WaterTemp) [readwrite]
- RasPi Time Lapse in Four Dead Easy Steps [PI My Life UP]
- Python: How to capture image from webcam on click using OpenCV [stackoverflow]
- Raspberry Pi Cluster Setup [Wee archie]
- Timestamp in photo filename [Raspberry Pi Org]
- Picamera tutorial, python [picamera]
Sensors, Cameras, and Other Accessories
- Multi Camera Adapter Module for Raspbarry Pi [ArduCam]
- Electrical Conductivity Kit [Sparkfun]
- RasPi Camera Guide [introbotics]
Codes for Our Projects
- Monitoring Water Temperature by RasPi [Will be Added]